Meet your neighbors - all over the neighborhood
Eastvale, California is a terrific little bedroom community just South of Ontario, North of Norco, East of Chino and West of Mira Loma. What was once dairy land and agriculture has turned into a thriving community of school and park filled neighborhoods in just ten years!
And the boom is not over yet. Construction is still underway on new homes and shopping centers as well as a community center and fire station.
This site is here for the benefit of the Eastvale community and surrounding areas such as Mira Loma, Norco, Chino, Ontario, and Corona. There are many features on this site - such as classified ads, directory listings, and a place to ask questions to the community. These are all provided free to the community as a public service. Membership is free and your information will never be shared or sold.
How can we do this for free? In the true sense of community, the site is run by volunteers and paid for by donations since 2000. For less than the price of a pizza, this site can be run for a month. We are not doing this for political gain, to promote a business, or increase sales - we do this out of respect and love for our community, pure and simple. If you feel the same and would like to help, contact us! It's the neighborly thing to do.
Looking for the City of Eastvale website? Click Here.
- Jurupa cityhood push getting under way - Press-Enterprise
- Corona-Norco high school upgrades under construction - Press-Enterprise
- Interim Eastvale city manager is an old hand at starting new cities - Press-Enterprise
- Norco website aims to boost businesses and visitors - Press-Enterprise
- Eastvale concerts feature youth musicians - InlandSoCal.com